google

Google
 

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Zidane: Real Madrid Deserve To Be Champions




Los Merengues were crowned campeones for the second successive year following a vintage season at the top of La Liga. Barcelona hardly posed any real threat to Los Blancos' title ambitions and it was almost a stroll winning the championship.

Zidane believes it was thoroughly deserved and he congratulated the players.

“It’s only right that Real are champions of La Liga, they deserve it,” Zidane told Marca.

“I called them up to congratulate them as soon as they became champions.

“Having played at Real Madrid, I will always keep them in my heart and I am glad for my former team mates.”

Zidane played for Real Madrid between 2001 and 2006 and he became the most expensive player in history when he signed for them from Juventus.

He scored 37 goals in 155 appearances for Los Blancos and he will be remembered for his spectacular volley in the 2002 Champions League final against Bayer Leverkusen.

No comments:

Mr woo again

Mr woo amazing freestyle

Ronaldo my season my style