google

Google
 

Monday, May 19, 2008

Real play down Ronnie talk




Bernd Schuster has revealed that he has no intention of launching a summer raid for Cristiano Ronaldo.

The Real Madrid boss insists that he would rather spend his time chasing more realistic transfer targets, as he admits that there is little chance of luring the Portuguese ace away from Manchester United.

Real have been strongly linked with the Red Devils winger in the past, and were even believed to be weighing up the possibility of making a record-breaking £100million move during the close season.

However, with Ronaldo tied into a five-year contract at Old Trafford, and Sir Alex Ferguson unlikely to listen to any offers for his prized asset, Schuster accepts his Primera Division champions will be forced to look elsewhere for new faces.

Speculation

"I would like to have a lot of players," he said.

"But I don't think that it is possible that Cristiano Ronaldo will be with us.

"I don't waste time on these things. I think about who could come and not on speculation.

"We are going to look at what we need and then see."

No comments:

Mr woo again

Mr woo amazing freestyle

Ronaldo my season my style