google

Google
 

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Cech rejects move rumours




Chelsea goalkeeper Petr Cech has dismissed reports linking him with a move away from Stamford Bridge.



Reports have suggested Cech could be on the move after his agent claimed a mystery club was prepared to £32million for the Czech Republic international.


However, Cech has moved quickly to rubbish the speculation and says he expects to hold talks over extending his contract with Chelsea.


Happy

"Contrary to numerous press stories over the last couple of days, I would like to make it very clear to the Chelsea fans that I have no plans to leave the club," Cech told the club's official website.


"My sole focus at the moment is next week's Champions League Final and then the Euros.


"I am very happy at Chelsea. I still have two years left on my contract and I believe the club will sit down with my representatives at the appropriate time to discuss an extension of my current contract."

No comments:

Mr woo again

Mr woo amazing freestyle

Ronaldo my season my style