google

Google
 

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Fergie faces Euro headache




Sir Alex Ferguson admits that he has some tough decisions to make ahead of the UEFA Champions League final.



The Manchester United boss has the luxury of a fully fit squad to choose from heading into a Moscow showdown with Chelsea on 21st May, live on Sky Sports 1.


Ferguson accepts that some of his players are going to be left disappointed, but knows that having everyone available increases the Red Devils' chances of claiming a domestic and European double.



Incredible


"I'm travelling to Moscow with 26 fit players, that's unheard of in my time," he tols Sky Sports News.


"But it gives us an incredible chance.


"It makes it difficult for me. I think picking the team will be easier than picking the substitutes.


"I'm going to have to leave some fantastic players out of the squad completely next week, which I won't enjoy doing, but something has to be done."



Record


Having already wrapped up a tenth Premier League title, Ferguson admits that it is time the club began exerting the same kind of dominance in continental competition.


"When you see that Real Madrid have got nine (Champions League) trophies, AC Milan I think have seven or eight, Liverpool have five, Bayern Munich and Ajax four apiece, that's the kind of record we should really have," he said.


"I think that's the one thing which should drive us all on."

No comments:

Mr woo again

Mr woo amazing freestyle

Ronaldo my season my style