google

Google
 

Friday, May 16, 2008

Man Utd Target Cardiff Prodigy Ramsey




Talented Cardiff youngster Aaron Ramsey is the subject of interest from newly-crowned Premier League champions Manchester United, according to reports.

The tenage prodigy is due to play at Wembley in the FA Cup final against Portsmouth on Saturday, and widely tipped to be named in John Toshack's next Wales squad for the first time, with international matches against Iceland and Holland on the horizon.

According to some reports, talks are already underway between United and the Bluebirds, but the teenager himself is keeping his feet firmly on Welsh ground.

Ramsey said, "The media stories don’t affect me whatsoever. Obviously I hear about it, I just don’t take any notice.

"Everyone wants to play in the Premiership. It’s probably the best league in the world. But I’m a Cardiff player and I just concentrate on doing my best for the club. I’m just focused on getting into the starting XI this weekend and trying to win the FA Cup."

"People close to me help me keep my feet on the ground. But I’m not the sort of person who will take much notice anyway. I’m level-headed, so I don’t let these sort of things affect me."

Harry Redknapp, manager of Cardiff's opponents, Portsmouth, in the FA Cup final, commented: "Aaron is a very special player, make no mistake about that. He is going to go to one of the big four at some stage of his career.

"There is no question about it that he is of that quality."

No comments:

Mr woo again

Mr woo amazing freestyle

Ronaldo my season my style