google

Google
 

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Giovani wants Barca stay




Giovani Dos Santos has stated that he has never considered leaving Barcelona amid fresh rumours that Manchester City could be set to make a move in the summer.

The Mexican starlet has been linked to various clubs since being promoted to the Blaugrana first team, but he has rejected any notion that he wants to go.


While City are the latest club to show an interest, Chelsea and Liverpool have both made tentative enquiries according to reports in England and Spain.


"I cannot avoid rumours about me going to the Premier League or to any other place," Dos Santos told a press conference.


"I just live in the present. I am here now and what I would like most is to be here next season and for many more years after that if it is possible.


"It has never entered my head to leave Barcelona."

Injury

While Dos Santos is said to have irritated the Camp Nou board by asking for a higher salary, he has been pleased with the faith that the coaching staff have shown in him.


Proposed surgery on a troublesome left ankle has been postponed until the summer and he has had several painkilling injections after being told he is needed to play.


"I have spoken to the doctors, the coach and the technical secretary and we have reached an agreement that I would have an injection," Dos Santos continued.


"I have already had three of them and I am improving and have been given the all clear by the doctors.


"The decision is, I think, the correct one for me and the team. When the season finishes I will have an operation, but I am very pleased with the confidence that the club has put in me."

No comments:

Mr woo again

Mr woo amazing freestyle

Ronaldo my season my style