google

Google
 

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Manchester Unted Munich Kit



Recently Manchester United and Manchester City hooked up in a Premier League game that would pay tribute to the Air Munich disaster. Well over at EPLTalk, our friend The Gaffer did a wonderful representation on the kits worn by both teams. However here I will focus on Man U as they were technically the ones in mourning.

Going with a retro kit is always a great idea. When it comes to this particular date in history I think playing in the same kit (with today’s technology) is a great choice. Solid red with a white V-neck collar. What else can you ask for. Simplicity was not a fashion statement in the older days, it was the cheapest way to have a kit and represent your team. I like it and wish other clubs would go back to the simplicity, but with kit manufacturers and sponsors that will never happen. Unless it is a tribute to the fallen or history. 4 out of 5 stars for me…classic kit for a classic occassion.

No comments:

Mr woo again

Mr woo amazing freestyle

Ronaldo my season my style