google

Google
 

Monday, February 11, 2008

England 2008-10 Away kit




Well after much anticipation the newest Away kit for England has been unveiled…wow…this is not what I was expecting at all. With all the hype surrounding the kit I thought it would be more of a classic looking kit and less of a train wreck.

Let’s start with what I like about the kit. Having the “Three Lions” crest in the center is a shot back to the older days. It’s a nice touch, and sticking with the solid red has become a staple for England’s away kits. Aside from those I could not find much that I liked with it.

On the other hand I did find a few things I did not like about the kit. With the crest in the center of the kit, why did they leave the Championship star on the left by itself? It looks horrible and out of place over there. Add the blue and white markings and it looks like Umbro didn’t even try with this kit. To me this is a horrible excuse for a kit, and I hate the fact that we must look at this for 2 years before they release the next away kit. 2 out of 5…I am at a loss for words

No comments:

Mr woo again

Mr woo amazing freestyle

Ronaldo my season my style